Sunday, August 28, 2011
August Recap
I can't believe how fast August flew by and now it is September! During last month we visited "Bapah" and Gram in Iowa, met Owen's cousins and their little ones downtown at the children's museum at Navy Pier, went on some Mom & Ethan excursions including Brookfield Zoo, had 18 month pictures taken by Angela Oberdeck of BrightEyes Photographs, got checked out by the pediatrician, and started to reintroduce some foods back into Ethan's diet. All and all a good month! Ethan is really picking up a lot of new words (knows about 30-40 words that come out clear) by listening and repeating what he hears. He says airplane a lot when he hears a noise that resembles an airplane. He plays ring around the rosey, except tonight he bonked his head on the door when it was time to "fall down." He picks up books and "reads" to himself. Mostly gibberish. SO CUTE! Life is moving too fast to keep up with this blog like I should, obviously since the last post was in July! I find myself taking LOTS of videos of Ethan at this age because he won't stand or sit still for a picture. And unfortunately videos haven't been loading to blogger...Owen and I agree that we wish we could just pause this age for a long time. Lots of love to Ethan at 18 months!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment