Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Big Brother

Ethan attended a big brother class back in August and he had a great time. He learned to hold a baby, feed a baby with a bottle, and change a diaper. He is going to be a SUPER big brother and such a great little helper. We have been playing with the baby doll and trying to prepare Ethan for what's coming. I hope the books- I'm a Big Brother Now, a book on feelings, and a few others will help the transition, but there really is no way to fully prepare! He seems genuinely excited when we ask him if he is going to be a big brother. When asked if the baby is a boy or girl he consistently says, "baby grille" which I think means girl. So, maybe he knows something we don't!  As far as him helping us name the baby- the most popular choices he has given us are "fire truck, baby monster truck, and racecar." We are debating them. :) He must know that something big is about to happen because for the last month or so he wants to "cuddle with mommy" multiple times per day. How could I turn that down?! No denying it- he is adorable!

Hooray for being a big brother...............................And also not quite sure.............

No comments:

Post a Comment