Monday, October 12, 2009

Vacation!

Owen and I ventured down to Tampa on Oct 6th for a vacation and to spend time with family while I am still allowed to fly. As I write this from my mobile phone we are driving from Daytona back to Tampa. So far baby has experienced MANY different modes of transportation! In addition to flying we've been on a sailboat, a streetcar, a fishing boat and almost a hot air balloon. We decided to postpone the balloon ride just in case of a crash landing. Baby seems to like it all as I can feel Sam moving around like crazy!

Owen and I (and Bob,Nancy,Sara, and Paul) celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary in Daytona Beach. It's hard to believe it's fall here in Florida with the sun and temps in the 90s everyday and palm trees instead of fall leaves! But with the reports I've heard for the weather in Chicago I'm grateful to be sweating and enjoying the beach! We'll be freezing when we return tomorrow!

More to come and of course pictures when we get home,

No comments:

Post a Comment