Our 18 week ultrasound went well! Thank God for a healthy baby! Owen's first reaction was "Wow, look how much it's moving around!" The ultrasound tech attributed the
movement to the apple I ate because of the sugar content. I guess apples make the baby dance! We both stared at the screen in awe that we were looking at our baby! We were surprised by the size of the lips in one of the pictures. I'm thinking it's a little distorted but I guess we'll have to wait and see! The tech informed us that the spine was in line, the heart had 4 chambers, and a strong heartbeat at 164 beats per minute! Our baby also has a very round head! Baby Stamm even gave us a thumbs up for the camera! There was a moment when the baby was already being a troublemaker by playing hide and seek.


After the ultrasound our OB gave us the official results when he said, "Well, that's a PERFECT ultrasound!" Everything looked normal and healthy. And, as expected, baby Stamm is already measuring "ahead." (Read- the baby is going to be big!)
Now we have our vacation to look forward to! Unfortunately, doc said I shouldn't swim in the ocean because of the bacteria, namely the E. Coli. I'd rather be safe than sorry and build sand castles instead!
No comments:
Post a Comment