Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

This is Sam here and although I have yet to show my face in this world I am already spoiled! My mom and dad opened my Christmas presents for me of course and I can't wait to play with my new toys and books. And wear my new clothes! I hear my family laughing and enjoying each other's company. I even heard my cousin, Evie laugh (and cry). I can't wait for her to teach me the ways of life.
I am over 30 weeks of age now and my baby doctor said my heartbeat is strong in the 140s and that my head is facing down. I'm going to stay in here awhile longer, but at least I am in a good position. I like to kick my arms and legs around a lot and sometimes I do somersaults and make mom's WHOLE belly move!

Christmas Day in snowy Iowa!
Owen LOVES his paperboy hat!
Evelyn Marie- almost 5 months old
Owen teaching Evie to blow raspberries!
December 20th, 2009
Family

Look at all the presents! Celebrating Christmas at the Oberdecks!

No comments:

Post a Comment