Thursday, January 27, 2011

Play Date

Angela + Stella, Debbie+ Ethan.
When we sat all the kiddos down to take a picture, this is what we got!
There's a girl at my house! I've gotta check to make sure she's real.
The play table! Charlie just came from getting his 6 month shots at his check up. He cheered right up after some Tylenol and a bottle.
We never caught all three smiling at the same time, but at least they were all in the view finder!
Ethan- 11 months, Stella 10 months, Charlie 6 months.

Ethan and I hosted a play date with some of my mom friends from work. It's fun to have 3 babies around! I can't really say they were playing with each other, in fact they were a perfect example of parallel play, each were doing their own thing side by side. It was fun when they did react to each other, but mostly they just chewed on toys. There certainly were plenty of toys to go around, but the play table was the big winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment