Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pictures from the Lake

The trip to the lake was a little longer than expected due to accidents on I-39 so we had to bring out some new distractors...Ethan LOVES to play with cawrs! Good thing their pretty cheap because I can see us losing quite a few of this little guys.


Vroom...seriously kept him entertained for 30mins or so.


We didn't waste much time in getting out to the boat. Ethan was tired and not so sure at first.



Evelyn on the other hand was all smiles!


He warmed up to the idea and wanted to drive the boat.


Toddler tubing!


Ethan's run on the water lasted ummm...about 5 minutes. He didn't like the refreshing (read as cold) water.



EV couldn't hardly wait for her turn on the tube!


Here's Ethan and daddy again on the water.


Reel me in...I'm allgaw= all done.


Evelyn and Andrew on the tube.


A little unsure at first....


But then she was ready to go fas


And stand up!


And splash the water with her feet.


And splash the water with her arms. She was ready to jump right in!


Having a snack on the dock.




This may be where the moment of the exploding swim diaper. Poor Andrew! Now, if Brad were here...it would have totally happened on him!


Little wanderer.So cute.




Evelyn was the most photographed one there! But with good reason- she's adorable.


Rock climbing.


Oooo...I want to climb too!


A little help from mom. And here begins the rapid fire photos to try and get a good one of the two of these tikes sitting on the tree stumps....








HEY! GOT ONE OF THEM BOTH LOOKING! hooray!










And all those out takes were leading up to this! LOOKING AND SMILING! Cousins and buddies!

Here Evelyn, I'll help you get up...but please be careful. I don't want to spill my margarita!


Now I want to try and climb the logs too.


The outdoors man.


I agree with my shirt- "Wisconsin Rocks"


Ethan and dada in beautiful nature.


Mom, let me down there are things to explore!


Ethan walking his imaginary dog...which may be the only kind we can have. boo.


Look at those glazed over eyes on all THREE.


Celebrating the July birthdays. Ethan was chowing down on a marshmallow. A treat he can have!



Playing in the sand at Jim and Vicky's "little" lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment