Saturday, September 17, 2011

18 months

Ethan at 18 months:


Height: 34 1/8th inches (95%) but compared to others I think he's taller...


Weight: 26 lbs 6 oz (50%)

Talking: All the time! Lots of gibberish, but MANY words that are clear as well. Now as he nears 19months he is putting words together such as "Ethan _____" inserting words like ball, toast, shirt... Also says "stinky diaper" and will repeat "I love you" to the best of his ability. Love when he says popsicle which sounds like "pock-a-sil."

Moving: Ethan has mastered running. He will usually throw a ball and then run after it and repeat over and over. He likes to run in the backyard, however he usually runs down to the neighbors that we don't know and try to play with their toys. It is what it is living in a town home I guess!

Teeth: Has all but 4 molars I think.

EAT: Still a good eater. Am reintroducing foods without any major reactions which is ideal! His favorite foods right now are yogurt (the soy and rice varieties as I have not reintroduced dairy yet), falafal, sunflower seed butter, almond butter, and popsicles (the ones in the plastic that you have to freeze).

Sleep: Bed by 8 or 8:30 awake in the am between 6:45 and 7:30. I am NOT looking forward to the time change as last year it messed with Ethan's sleeping routine for 2 weeks! Takes one nap that is between 2-3 hrs, usually.

Play: Anything that involves a ball. Also likes blocks, "choo choos" pushing buttons, puppets, and books. He will sometimes pick out a book, sit up against a big pillow and "read." He likes being tickled and play chase too.

I could go on and on about all the lovely things that this kid does! We are so blessed to have Ethan.

No comments:

Post a Comment