I took my Nurse Practitioner certification exam yesterday and I'm happy to say I passed!!! I can actually DO things other than study now, including this blog. A lot has passed since the last post in November!
Here are the December highlights-
In December we went to a Christmas party at our chiropractors office and Ethan sat on Santa's lap and seemed to like him. Last year he was a little skeptical. It was a country western Christmas theme and Ethan received some horsies toys from Santa.
We celebrated Christmas THREE times this year which was just how I did as a kid and it is great! The three of us celebrated on Christmas eve and Christmas day. Ethan had no regard for the "to:/From:" tag. In his mind, ALL the presents were for him. He was more interested in what was inside this year as opposed to last year when he was completely content with a piece of tape!
On December 26th we were joined by Gramma and Grandpa Stamm, Sara and Uncle Paulie. Again, Ethan wanted to open all the gifts. At least this time he delivered the present to it's owner and opened it in front of them. It was a CARS and K-CUP Christmas as Ethan is decked out in CARS jammies, hat, mittens, coloring book, and more. We all exchanged k-cups and are loving our morning Keurig coffee or tea!
December 28th was our 3rd celebration at Gigi and Papa John's house. Ethan received a basketball hoop which kept him pretty well occupied so that others could open their presents. It was another amazing Christmas and we are truly thankful for all we received. Ethan and Evie are so fun to watch. They love chasing each other around and giggling. The highlight of the evening was jumping on the air mattress which luckily can still withstand the two of them. Pictures to follow....
No comments:
Post a Comment