Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Allergies

This was a dream come true! Getting a haircut sitting in the one and only, Lightening McQueen!


An update on allergies- Ethan is doing well with his diet and we have added a lot of items back in. I am hesitant to reintroduce dairy because we're doing so well with all the other milks that are available. He loves graham crackers! I had myself allergy/sensitivity tested out of curiousity, and it turns out I am allergic to wheat and eggs! I have a high sensitivity to dairy and casein as well. Basically it means I am on a wheat/gluten, egg, dairy, and soy (among other things) free diet for the next 12 weeks. It is amazing to me that I have been eating these things my whole life and only now I am I realizing how much better I feel by eliminating these foods. So, if you have any recipes with those restrictions please pass them along!



No comments:

Post a Comment