While I was between jobs, Ethan and I took a trip to Seattle to visit Aunt Christy and Uncle Brad! I was grateful to use my time off for something fun. Another reason to go at this time was GiGi was also going to be in Seattle at the same time. I was dreading the 4 hour flight but Ethan did GREAT! (Thanks to the portable DVD player and lots of snacks!) I prepped him with videos of real airplanes and kids going through the airport, ect. He was pretty excited about the airplane, until we were about an hour from landing and he says, "I want to get off plane." Once we landed he was excited to see Christy and Brad. Overall the trip was amazing and I am so thankful for the opportunity and hospitality of my sis and brother-in-law. They have toddler travels to Seattle down pat! Thanks again! Here are some photos from our trip.
| picking rocks with Christy (above) Space Needle (below) |
Pastor Brad's Church
Filling up the bus at the Children's Museum and then filling up at the gluten free, egg free bakery! Yum!
Air plane!
| Look Mom, I'm riding a whale! |
No comments:
Post a Comment