This year Ethan and I went up to Oxford to my aunt and uncle's lake house just for the day because daddy wasn't able to go due to a death in the family. While he made his way to Arkansas, Ethan and I spent the day at the Dirty Turtle restaurant and out on the boat. Ethan had a death grip on me while in the boat most of the time. I am attributing it partly to the benadryl I gave him (he broke out in "itchy face" soon after being around the dogs) and the fact that has never been as daring as his cousin, Evie! There was no way he was going to go out on the tube...and daddy wasn't there to force him out. Last year his tubing time lasted all of 2 mins! It was a fun day with good company and awesome food! Thanks again, Jim, Vicky and Meagan for a great day! Hopefully next year all 4 of us will be there for the fun.
Angela riding the waves.
Andrew holding on for dear life!
Family Photo!
A smile for being on the boat!
No comments:
Post a Comment