Today it feels like fall for the first time and it's great! I am working on my paper, soaking up the aroma of m
y toasted pumpkin pie candle, smiling about all the honeycrisp apples I have in the fridge, and watching the leaves blow in the wind! (Now I'll be even more excited when those leaves change colors and are in full bloom). I'm probably going to pack up my summer wardrobe today and switch it out with the sweaters and pants that still fit. Sadly, most of my pants will be packed up with the summer clothes until after the baby has come out and stopped morphing my shape...Thank goodness for friends who are allowing me to borrow maternity clothes! I've already claimed Gap as my favorite brand of pants and since they are borrowed, they are already worn in and perfect!
I'm pretty sure those movements I've been feeling are indeed the baby! It's weird like someone is playing pinball in there, or rolling dice against my uterus. Then I start thinking it must be an alien and it weirds me out. Only a couple more days until the ultrasound! We'll be sure to post photos!
y toasted pumpkin pie candle, smiling about all the honeycrisp apples I have in the fridge, and watching the leaves blow in the wind! (Now I'll be even more excited when those leaves change colors and are in full bloom). I'm probably going to pack up my summer wardrobe today and switch it out with the sweaters and pants that still fit. Sadly, most of my pants will be packed up with the summer clothes until after the baby has come out and stopped morphing my shape...Thank goodness for friends who are allowing me to borrow maternity clothes! I've already claimed Gap as my favorite brand of pants and since they are borrowed, they are already worn in and perfect!I'm pretty sure those movements I've been feeling are indeed the baby! It's weird like someone is playing pinball in there, or rolling dice against my uterus. Then I start thinking it must be an alien and it weirds me out. Only a couple more days until the ultrasound! We'll be sure to post photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment