Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Shower #1

The first of four baby showers took place in Iowa on January, 10th and it was so much fun! The hostesses did a wonderful job with the party (Thank you SO much Pat, Marnee, and Nancy!). We are still munching on this awesome cookie bouquet! The games included unscrambling baby names, matching phrases from childrens books with the correct book, and the classic "diaper identification" game. I had seen this game on TV and got a little sick to my stomach watching the guests pass around diapers with melted chocolate bars in them and then guessing which candy bar was in which diaper, but in real life it was fun! I didn't do very well with any of the games, especially the books. I guess I have some reading to do! I received wonderful baby gifts! Soon the nursery will be full! Next weekend- Destination Milwaukee for baby shower #2! Sam is so spoiled!
Party People!

Milky Way, Snickers, Nestle Crunch, real poop?

Owen is looking forward to changing diapers like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment