Friday, January 29, 2010
REALITY for DADDY-TO-BE!
Last night I get a call from Owen while I was at work and he says in an excited voice, "Do you realize that at ANY TIME you could go the hospital and have a baby?" I just started laughing, and said, "Good thing I am already here tonight just in case!" Then I proceeded to repeat the conversation to my fellow co-workers who also started laughing. Owen admitted that it might be sinking in "just a little bit" that soon he'll be changing diapers and not getting much sleep instead of playing SODUKO in his spare time! It is coming closer, but for me it still seems far away, but I think I'm just in denial! I am still feeling good, a few sharp pains when baby decides to rest his/her head on my pelvic bone. Overall I am still really comfortable without any big complaints. Looking forward to seeing some GREAT friends tomorrow at baby shower #3!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment