Sunday, February 7, 2010

Baby Shower # 3

Sarah and Christine "HEART" the belly and baby Stamm!
Sarah Barnes and the biggest belly she has ever seen!
Dana Wurzburger and I at Durty Nellies after the baby shower.
Opening presents! Look, even Elmo attended the party!
Jenn came all the way from St. Louis to celebrate baby Sam!
My wonderful friend, Laura was gracious enough to host a baby shower for my friends in Illinois on Jan 30th. It was held at our church in the basement and it was so fun! We played guess the baby food, baby shower gift bingo, and a version of scategories. Part of the invite was to bring a gift new moms can't live without. These gifts varied from booze to boob lube (aka Lanolin for sore breastfeeding nipples)! It was great because I didn't know what to expect! I was most excited to see my out of town high school and college friends who made the trip! I have the best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment