Sunday, February 28, 2010

Home

Family photo on the evening of Ethan's birth.
Oberdeck Grandparents came to visit at the hospital on the day Ethan was born.
First gifts at the hospital.
Being checked by the Neonatal Intensive Care Doctors after my birth. I was screaming!

Hi, my name is Ethan. I came into the world a little over a week ago and I have already had a lot happen. I got to go home from the hospital last Sunday. I got the ok from my pediatrician, Dr. Bolton, who said I was a cutie and healthy. Mommy got the ok to go home from her doctor too. I also passed my hearing test on the very first try! We were all ready to go and I decided to empty my bladder all over my going home outfit! HA! I am a little stinker! Thankfully my Grandma Ginny had brought be some clothes as a gift so I didn't have to make the trip home all wet! I slept the whole ride home! I could hear mommy and daddy talking about how weird it was that they were taking me home alone and that their lives were changed forever!

I don't let mommy and daddy get too much sleep during the night, but they have learned to try and sleep when I sleep, which is a lot. I am a sleepyhead. Mommy and I have taught each other and continue to learn from each other the best way to get that yummy milk into my belly. It's working though because I'm gaining weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment