Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Super Dad!
This weekend was spent in Milwaukee celebrating my sister, the Bride-to-Be! We showered her on Saturday and took her out for a bachelorette party that night. A good time was had by all! It was the first time Ethan had a bottle at bedtime but he did great! Owen followed the bedtime routine and Ethan fell asleep after a bottle without protesting! At one point Owen was home alone with the 2 baby E's (Ethan and 13 month old cousin, Evelyn) while my brother shuttled us to our wine tasting venue. I got a few text during that time, one saying "I don't plan on having anymore children anytime soon" followed by "I'm watching both babies and I can't keep up." And finally "EV started crying, so Ethan started crying and then Evelyn looked at Ethan like why are you crying?" It was funny. Owen did an excellent job with the kiddos! It's fun to watch Ethan and Evelyn interact. Evelyn likes to take away Ethan's toys, and he doesn't seem too bothered by this unless it's his favorite teething toy- a giraffe named Sophie. Evelyn tried to take that away, but Ethan wouldn't release her from his death grip and EV got a little mad. But overall, they must be friends as EV loved to give Ethan kisses! It was precious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment