Friday, March 18, 2011

Chatting at the dinner table

Ethan is quite talkative at meal times in his high chair lately. He has been deliberately throws food off the side of the tray and then shakes his head "no." He doesn't say the word no yet, but I'm sure that's not far off. The little bugger is testing the boundaries- downhill from here on out I'm afraid! I gave Ethan a baby fork tonight at dinner just to see what he would do. It was funny how he didn't really know what to do with it! I put some food on it and handed it to him and he picked the food off the fork with his hand and put it in his mouth with his hand. This video reminds me of the E-trade baby!


I drink from a straw cup! Now we have to work on manners such as chewing with our mouths closed!

No comments:

Post a Comment