Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summer Fun

 Favorite game- Jump on daddy!

 Play dough is a big hit! He's a big fan of the "factory" and making spaghetti!
 One of many recent trips to Milwaukee included a Chinooks game. Ethan was very impressed with EVERY play, even strikes. He turned to Papa John after everything and said excitedly "Did you see dat?" It was hilarious! Overall, he listened to Papa John give the play by play and enjoyed about an hour of the game!
 Chinook mascot that Ethan wanted to find but then was less than interested in a picture...of course!
 Much more interested in throwing the baseballs at the batter.
 Watching the before the 4th parade in Theinsville, Wisconsin. Ethan was pleasantly surprised that people threw candy at him. He was equally surprised by how loud the fire engine sirens are when so close- so surprised it brought real tears!
 I WILL get this wrapper off!


 I'm sexy and I know it...
 I'm all set! Now if I could just figure out how to make this "motorcycle" go...
 Watching the tractors at the horse races as Arlington Race Track. "Time for the tractors to race, mom?"

Some beautiful artwork created on my phone of Thomas and Rosie.

No comments:

Post a Comment