Thursday, April 18, 2013

6 months old, already?!

Gavin is 6 months old today! My how the time flies. He had his check up with the pediatrician yesterday and weighed in at 17lbs 12oz and height of 27.5 inches. Ethan was the same height at 6 months but weighed 19lbs!! Gavin is hitting all the appropriate milestones and the last thing the doc said was "well, he's perfect" :)
I had my first major "oh he's the second child" moment when the doctor asked if Gavin was making any consonant sounds like "baba" or "mama". I honestly had no idea! I know he "talks" a lot but I could not remember if he made specific sounds. Now I'm positive I knew exactly when Ethan started saying consonant sounds! Today I realized Gavin DOES say "mama" "naanaa" and I think I heard a "da" I'm paying a little more attention now!





No comments:

Post a Comment