Friday, April 12, 2013

Day activities

Here is an array of some of the things the boys and I have been doing. If the weather is even a little bit nice we go on a walk at least around the block! The double stroller I'm borrowing is huge and the turning radius isn't very good but it helps corral the two boys. Ethan and I play I spy with my little eye....or as Ethan says "I spy little my".
Gavin sits propped up or with support and alone for a few seconds on a tripod position. He has been told by many that he is very strong. He continues to be adjusted by Dr. Tara 1-2 times a month he discovered mirrors and laughs at himself.
Ethan likes to paint. The other day we used a q-tip to practice tracing and identifying letters, number, and shapes. Today we painted salt dough cutouts. He likes to mix the paints and make nice shades of puke green, dark purple, and grey. Lovely butterflies and bunnies we have! Ethan looks pretty cool wearing his new shades! Gavin smiling as usual. I think that pretty much covers the pictures in the collage. Now I am going to try and catch a power nap since the boys have been alternating waking up at night. Last night I believe momma only got 4 hours thanks to Gavin being up from 1:30-2:05 and Ethan being up from 3:30 to 5:30!!! Annoying. I don't like being sleep deprived after getting used to sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment