Monday, September 23, 2013

More pictures from Goebberts round 1. On Wednesday Ethan has a parent-child field trip to Goebberts again. I wasn't planning on going this past weekend but when I heard back from a lady on Craigslist that I could come pick up "sheriff" from the first Cars movie in West Dundee, we stopped at the pumpkin farm on our way home. I am such a sucker for pumpkins and gourds, ect, ect.  I was trying to avoid paying the fee for "animal land" and the play area, but Ethan really wanted to climb on the tractor...so we did. Now that he knows there is a corn box (literally a huge wooden box filled with field corn and bull dozers, funnels, buckets) and a spider web to climb on he might not want to stay with his school group on Wednesday!
I tried to get pictures over the last couple years to appear side by side for comparison, but with not much knowledge and no fancy programs like photoshop I did the best I could with some of the pictures. The rest I will just post from oldest to newest. Bonus to the day- I had some creamy potato soup cooking in the crock pot while we were gone, so dinner was ready and smelling delicious when we walked in the door!













No comments:

Post a Comment