Sunday, September 8, 2013

The season of FESTIVALS

Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE FALL. Even though it still feels like summer, September is the beginning of fall for me, especially since Owen is downstairs watching football right now.  I have started my list of all the fall activities I'd like to do such as apple picking, pumpkin farm, hayrides, ect. Today was the annual Fall Festival at the Lutheran Home. Owen and I have been going to this for many years but it's a whole different kind of fun with children! This year was a little different since I now work on the Lutheran Home campus, but I didn't recognize any patients of mine out and about so it didn't feel like I was at work! Because of construction there were no pony rides or organized games on the lawn, but there was a ball pit which was a big hit for both boys!


 This picture makes me laugh....I'm a baby business man standing in a ball pit...you got a problem with that?


 Green is a favorite
So colorful!

No comments:

Post a Comment