Tomorrow is the big day....Ethan's first day of preschool at St Paul Lutheran School! Today Owen and I went to his classroom, showed him his cubby, where the bathroom is, ect in prep for the real deal. He will attend on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings from 8:45-11:15. Tomorrow is just 1 hour. He cried when we had to leave the preschool room today. Partly because he wanted to keep playing and partly bc he saw his buddy Lucas arriving as we were leaving. He's going to do great but I'm not going to lie, I have mixed emotions! how can he be going to preschool already!?!
We did a photo shoot today, started some new back to school traditions, and celebrated with a homemade GF chocolate chip cookie cake! What's not to like about school? I think Ethan was a little excited because he kept coming out of his room tonight at bedtime. I'm not sure what time he actually fell asleep...








No comments:
Post a Comment