Friday, November 22, 2013

Catch up....

Here are my thankfulness days 11-22...check Facebook for details! 
Nov 11: Veterans and soldiers. Thanks to all who serve our country 
Nov 12: Family.  Immediate, extended, in laws, EVERYONE! 
Nov 13: Palatine public library

Nov 14: my GMC Acadia and the sun roof! 


Nov 15: Laura Erickson, a true blessing with this awesome friendship. 
Nov 16: The creativity and innocence of my little preschooler. It amazes me the imagination he has.

Nov 17: my smart phone. From which I am blogging right now... :)
Nov 18: cousins. My cousins and my kids cousins. :)
Nov 19: Christian education. I am thankful for my education that has been Christian from preK to graduate school at word of life, LHSS, Valpo, and Loyola. I have wonderful memories of teachers who showed Gods love to me. I also thank God for the opportunity to send my boys to St Paul Lutheran School. 

Nov 20: Music.  The soundtrack of my life has certainly changed over the years! 
Nov 21: Our chiropractor. I have learned so much about nutrition, alternative medicine, infant reflux, tongue tie, food allergies, life, and raising boys. I am grateful for the friendship that has developed. 



Nov 22: cuddles and snuggles. Infant, toddler, big kid, hubby, face full of boogies, morning, noon, bedtime, midnight and 3am. This momma can't resist snuggles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment