Sunday, November 3, 2013

November: A month of giving THANKS.

I will attempt this month to post daily something that I am thankful for. There are SO many things to be thankful for and many times I am am guilty of taking so much for granted. So, this month I will share with you what I am most thankful for and hopefully provide some more pictures along the way!
Day 1: I am thankful for my vita-mix. I still love it after all these years. I definitely could use a new pitcher for it but the one I have gets the job done. I love that I can make nutritious food for the whole  family- baby puree, soups, smoothies, and daiquiris!
Day 2: I am thankful for mindless games of candy land and Ethan taking me up on my offer to trade in a majority of his Halloween candy for 2 new Disney cars. He was so excited and I was happy that he wouldn't be ingesting all that junk. He saved his favorites- mostly chocolate. He is allowed one "treat" per day. Sugar weakens your immune system and he is finally on the upswing after about a  month of sniffles, cough and sneezes. He still has some fluid in the ear which I hope we can correct with strictly eliminating his most prevalent sensitivities and frequent chiropractic adjustments. I am determined to do all I can to clear his ears before we fly to Seattle for Thanksgiving! Enjoy his many faces below!







No comments:

Post a Comment