Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day 8, 9, 10

I'm behind on the blog but have been keeping up to date on FB....

Day 8: Sleep. Bottom line- you trade in your sleep schedule and the luxeries you once had when you have children. No longer do you get to take Sunday afternoon naps, or have a sick day, or sleep in. I wouldn't change a thing. But I do miss my sleep sometimes. I am thankful for the sleep I get.

Day 9: coffee. Seems to fit well with previous day! I am thankful for coffee all year round but I especially like hot coffee now that it's chilly. I used to only like the smell of coffee, then only lattes, now I drink it bold and black brewed from the Keurig. I do like flavors and cream on occasion. Usually decaf these days unless I had a sleepless night...see day 8! 

Day 10: There are many reasons to be thankful for Owen but today I am thankful for his new routine which includes doing the laundry on Sunday afternoons...while watching football of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment