Ethan had his first Christmas program during a Wednesday night advent service at our church. Each preK and kindergarten class sang a few songs, pastor Kris gave a short message and the nativity was acted out in the song "Will you go to Bethlehem?" It was sweet and I can not believe Ethan was up there!? Where has the time gone? I intended for Ethan to wear a shirt and tie but the shirt was too small in the neck and Ethan would not have tolerated the tie. Plan B was to wear the sweater that was.... in the laundry with good reason. The last dressy option, a sweater vest, was also dirty...So we stopped at The Children's Place on our way and picked up a clearance button down vest. Success!
All the kids were asked to bring a dozen cookies for after the service. Ethan and I had fun making and decorating cookies! I'm glad he shows an interest in helping in the kitchen....even if his motive is to get a lick of the spoon after stirring!
Preschool December snack.
No comments:
Post a Comment