Thursday, May 15, 2014

Catching up....

I have over 1000 pictures stored in my phone right now! I forgot which ones I saved on the computer so they just keep accumulating. Granted these pictures are more to capture a moment and to help me remember those moments ( and post to the blog when I can) not to print out.  Ihave a few minutes before day 2 of the conference starts to try and catch up.


Chapel before Palm Sunday the preK kids had a parade with palm branches. They walked around the church singing "ho, ho,hi, hosanna, ha ha halljelua, he he he loves me, now I have the joy of The Lord" Gavin is a little monkey see, monkey do so he joined right in "singing" ho ho ho and waving his palm branch!!  It was the seriously cute and the highlight of the parade! 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment