Thursday, May 15, 2014

The ball factory

I'm a sucker for groupons, especially when it's a fun place to take the boys. I don't go CRAZY but I do love a discount. I teamed up with my friend Laura and we both bought a deal for the ball factory in Naperville. You never know exactly how a place will be, but this one was AWESOME! The boys loved it! Very age appropriate and clean. We are considering getting the groupon again to go back! It was worth the 45 min drive! 


Obsessed with plastic balls these days. He kept coming back to the ball pit! 

Jumping in the balls means standing on the small step and free falling into the ball pit. ;)

This boy is fearless. This wasn't a big slide but from experience at other parks size doesn't deter him! 

Whee! 

Lots of soft things to climb on which this momma appreciates. Fewer ER visits the better! 

These lights in the shape of crabs moved on the special floor making it really fun to chase! Gavin thought this was hilarious. 

This is pretty unique. 

Every brother needs a ride once in awhile! I guess I didn't take as many pictures on my phone of Ethan here. He did a fair share of climbing on structures where I couldn't see him. And I did take Picts on my real camera too...

Ethan is spinning inside this hammock. ;) 

Playing is exhausting! He crashed fast! 


It even made the big kids sleepy...all in the pack n play! 









No comments:

Post a Comment