Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What!?


There's a new post!? Well, I'm at a conference and totally lost interest AND preparing for the 2 hr commute home. Therefore, I'm posting a few pictures on here with the complimentary Wifi....

Gavin at 18 months-
Lots to say, looks for momma when I'm not around, loves to eat "nacks" (snacks), answers "no" when asked most questions, CLIMBER!, laughs and giggles a lot, loves to play in water table, knows how to open door and will walk outside and screams when I bring him back in, sleeps well at night, takes 1 nap, eats like a horse, says "hi" and waves at everyone he sees, takes toy airplanes and flies them over his head making a whoosh noise, helps make messes and then helps clean up, loves to skip and jump especially jump off the stairs onto the ground or couch cushion, and so much more! 

Ethan at 4 yrs 4 months: 
Loves to please, asks thoughtful questions, asks how things are spelled, sings (and on key!), likes nature and will say "look, a robin!", eats (but is picky), the other day said " mom, the only thing I liked in my lunch was the olives and chickpeas!" (Sounds healthy to me!), is actively saving money for the ice cream truck, likes to be independent when brushing teeth and getting dressed but often asks for help with his shirt, goes to soccer practice and likes it, takes showers!, loves to cuddle with mommy, gets attention by being goofy, really is such a great kid and fun to be around! 





"Mom, take my picture like this" 











No comments:

Post a Comment