Last night we had our second ultrasound and it basically proved that indeed we are destined to have a BIG baby! I am 23 weeks and 5 days and the baby was measuring to be 25 weeks. The amniotic fluid was the right amount so we just wait and see how big baby gets in the next 16 weeks. The size doesn't change our due date, at least not yet!
We enjoyed watching our little one wiggle around all over the place. The ultrasound tech pointed out the stomach, heart, kidneys, femur, and arms which were moving a lot. At the end she zoomed in on the baby's face and just let us watch as Sam opened and closed his or her mouth and gave us a thumbs up. When I see that little thumbs up I feel like baby is saying "Hi, mom! Everything's ok in here!" So once again, we thank God that everything is progressing healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment