Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gender Guessing

It is funny how people are so varied on the gender of Sam. The massage therapist told me I was having a girl because in her words- "You're not fat." Several of my coworkers are convinced Sam is a boy because at 26 weeks "You are small and low." I for sure don't feel small! The worst is when I am the first person to step on the elevator and it feels like the floor is sinking because it probably is actually sinking! Of course when I see a profile of myself and see the extra girth I can see I am bigger, but overall I don't feel any different carrying the extra lbs. My grad school teacher is so convinced Sam is a boy that she has already given me the following names to choose from: Alexander, Heath, Hogan, Nickolas, and Christian! Some people ask if I have a feeling either way and I really don't know. Just as long as Sam is healthy and not so big that can't deliver naturally!

No comments:

Post a Comment