Saturday, May 29, 2010

Week 14 already?

Ethan had pictures taken by Aunt Angie yesterday in Lake Park. It was a fun trip to MLW and she captured some great shots. It seems like time is flying by! Pretty soon it will be time for a 6 month photo shoot! Photos coming soon!

It is amazing how much sleep 14 week old babies need! He will often be asleep an hour after waking and he really starts to crash if he is awake more than 2 hours. As he gets older he will need less sleep which means more playtime but for now we try to stick to this routine because then he wakes up smiley and happy! Both Ethan and Evelyn caught up on some missed sleep yesterday afternoon at the same time which meant us parents fired up the grill and enjoyed a beer. I noticed pregnancy has changed my tastes and now I like a COLD beer. Owen still has a hard time believing this as I was always liked mixed drinks before!

No comments:

Post a Comment