Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Size Jumping

I learned that I have a tongue and that people laugh when I stick it out.
WHAT?!! You mean I have to push myself up in order to learn to crawl?!!
Push ups...97...98...99...100!!! Well, more like 3...4...5!
Finally a baseball hat to match my daddy. Don't know what the significance of 36 is, but it was on clearance for $3.30 at The Children's Place. I like that store.
Cute even with a fever....
Ethan is wearing size 9 month clothes! He is just so darn tall! Thankfully onsies stretch so the 6 or 9 month sizes fit and since it's summer he can just wear those with shorts or alone. But all his pants are becoming capris! Thank you to all who have gifted us with clothes recently-Gram, GiGi, Aunt Christy, and Aunt Sara! We really appreciate your gifts. Ethan is set for winter with 2 new to him used coats thanks to some garage sale shopping by Aunt Sara!

No comments:

Post a Comment