I personally wanted to start sleeping more as well, if possible, because of my return to work this week. With the transition of me going back to work, Ethan may decide to ditch all the self soothing skills he learned last week as a way of protesting, but so far it's been ok. He does cry a little before naps and bedtime, and even once in the middle of the night, but I can tell it is because he is tired. We tested this to a greater degree on Sunday when we went to a graduation party from 12-7pm. We brought along the bouncer that Ethan normally naps in and this little toad blanket thing, and he cried a little longer before his naps but he was able to fall asleep in a new and different location and take 2 afternoon naps! I figure if he can fall asleep in someone elses dark basement, he could probably fall asleep just about anywhere! It was nice to be able to stay and socialize with our friends as well instead of having to leave because now we have a baby.
Ethan continues to grab toys, giggle, DROOL, and is starting to lift his arms up like a push up when he's on his tummy. He gets frustrated when he's on his belly and can't go anywhere. Plus, being on his tummy always makes him spit up more I think because of the pressure. But we try to give him lots of tummy time anyways!
NOT staged! He actually had his finger up his nose and I caught it on camera!
I drool A LOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment