HOLY SNOW. We got dumped on last night. It was a blizzard we enjoyed watching from inside. Owen did a lot of shoveling today and the rest was done by our some dudes hired by our association. (I guess we do get something for paying those dues...even if it wasn't till 6pm). The pictures don't even do a good job portraying the impressive drifts and such. I would have loved to go play in the snow, but alas I stayed indoors with the sicky. The last time I saw this much snow was freshman year of college at Valpo. We got lots of lake effect snow that year. But it didn't come in one night! I have a feeling I'll still get my fair share of pictures in the snow because I don't think this much snow can go anywhere too fast. I am grateful for the way my work schedule panned out as I was not scheduled for Tuesday night or Wednesday days. If I were, I may still be trapped at the hospital.
No comments:
Post a Comment