Tuesday, May 31, 2011

15 Months Picts

Look at me I'm a friendly ghost!

Playing in the laundry.

Laundry helper or trouble maker?

Memorial day fun! Playing with rocks while Aunt Angie plants flowers.

The first of many outdoor cousin pictures. Its fun to watch these two play chase now that they are both mobile! More rocks for my collection.


Come on baby drive my car!

Ah hoy, Matey!

You guessed it! Playing in the rocks again. Perfect little squat.

Getting balanced before chasing after the "gaga" (AKA ball)!



Bathtime is fun as Ethan realizes where the water comes from.


Mom, can I grill up some venison or tilapia or whatever else I am allowed to eat for dinner?

Happy to be E.

Our drawers are no longer safe!

When I forget to put the recycling can up high, Ethan always finds something to pull out. One morning this was his treasure. He cried when I took it away...like father like son I suppose!

Future Crusader?

Outside photo shoot.

Really mom? How many are you going to take?

Look at my rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment