Monday, May 2, 2011

Ireland 5

Our Bed & Breakfast accommodations. We had the whole bottom level to ourselves. The owner was very pleasant and even took Ethan into the kitchen where she had toys for him to play with while we enjoyed our breakfast.

The home was a working farm with horses trained for steeple gate. We went exploring in the stables.

This picture cracks me up! Ethan doesn't seem scared--but look at mom, inching away!A moment with Dada, down on the farm! Oh, to be carefree like the pup, Barney!



Next stop-Rock of Cashel. Another beautiful day in Ireland!

The castle from afar.

Old, pretty cool stuff.

Luscious greenery. Old ruins are not fun for toddlers, UNLESS you hide toadie around the grounds!



Toadie and an old monument. Ethan thought this was hilarious! I didn't hear much of the guided tour, but that big rock in front fell off the castle a long time ago


Peephole window.

Rock of Ethan!

Smiles for sunny days in Ireland!

Ooooooo.

Mom, I like Ireland! Can we come back soon? You think I'm going to wear this crazy hat? Yeah right!!!


Picking up rocks.Time for a snack!


It's my lucky day! I found a cheerio amoung the clovers!

Yummy. Uh oh, they're all gone.


hmmm...what is that yellow thing there on the ground? I've not seen a specimen like that before.


Wouldn't it be fun to live in a castle?

Celtic crosses.

Oh happy day!


Peek a boo!

More rocks to play in!



This is an old ruin on the side of a main road. It is literally in the backyard of apartment buildings. We used it as a pit stop. Here it is- with the apartments in the back...


Looking up...

STRETCHING our legs and walking with the help of my grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment