Monday, May 23, 2011

Catch up soon



Unfortunately I can't seem to find the time to play catch up for the last couple of weeks! Many of you know that we had Ethan allergy tested. The results were a bit surprising- true allergy to eggs and peanuts, and MANY many many sensitivities to common foods and therefore contributing the symptoms he was having. I'm not going to go into details on the blog, but overall things are better by making changes to Ethan's diet. Feel free to ask if you want the details, it's too intense to blog about.

On a different note, Ethan is very mobile! He started walking officially on April 28th. He's taken off since then, roaming around inside and out in his new stride rite shoes! He still looks a little off balanced at times but he's doing great! I had to share the above picture from our fun play time outside today.

No comments:

Post a Comment