
We went to visit the John Deere forestry offices where Bob worked.

This is one big tire!

Owen and his dad went golfing. Owen insisted he take the camera, and I'm glad he did!






The night before we departed we stayed in Dublin at the Blooms Hotel in Temple Bar. The Vat Bar was located in our hotel and had live traditional Irish music. Gram and
Gramps put Ethan to bed and Sara, Paul, Owen and I went out on the town!

Ethan enjoying another Guinness...By the end of the trip he was awake during our late night dinners.

SO BIG!

Would love to duplicate this same family photo in the future!

Ethan and
Mamma
I push the buttons, Auntie Sara!

Sara and Paul on
their 2
nd night in Dublin.
Glug glug glug....Ireland brings out the best in all of us!

What?! You didn't think I could chug?

Debbie and Owen on
their last night in Ireland. Ethan sound asleep under Gram and
Gramps watch coupled with booze makes BIG smiles!

Owen trying to squeeze through the crowds to get to the bathroom. It was crowded with tourists at The Temple Bar.

I'm almost there!!

Fun times were had.

Getting ready for our 8 hr flight home. Was a little more smooth than the flight to
Ireland but still NOT easy.
Home sweet home...Just couldn't get enough of the travel toys! All and all the trip was fabulous! BUT we probably won't be flying with Ethan again any time soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment