Monday, August 30, 2010

Baby Giggles Are Contagious!

For the last couple of years Owen has golfed at the St. Paul outing and I have volunteered during the day setting up prizes and handing out home made cookies to the golfers. I didn't want to miss the event altogether so I arranged for our friends from church to watch Ethan for a few hours. They were going to the pool with their friends and asked if they could take Ethan. So, Ethan went to his first public pool with the Linkes! From what they told me he seemed to like it. He did have a breakdown (probably because pool time was also during his nap time) but when taken away from the commotion he settled down. He was one tired boy that evening!

Like the title of this blog says- baby giggles are contagious. I tried to post a video of Ethan laughing but I kept getting an error message. Bummer, because it is soooo cute!


He's only interested in solid foods some of the time...today I tried earlier in the day between "sides" of nursing and he ate 1 ice cube sized portion of carrots and avocado and a few bites of rice. I guess I need to make sure he's hungry before trying to feed him! We have a high chair now, but unfortunately the person we got it from did not give us one of the most important pieces- the piece that is needed in order to put on the tray! Hopefully that will be coming in our very near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment