
We celebrated Owen's grandpa, AKA Bompa in Iowa this weekend. It was a whole weekend of hanging out by the pool, munching, and enjoying each other's company out to dinner. Ethan is such a mellow dude that he seemed to enjoy everything! Friday night Ethan didn't sleep well, and therefore mom and dad also got no sleep (and that is cumulative for me since I worked a night shift the night before!) I toured the neighborhood from 5:45-6:45 with Ethan in the sling and met some friendly runners. Saturday night we had Ethan sleep in Gram and Gramps walk-in closet where it was dark, quiet, and most importantly, out of our sight and he slept much better (and so did we). Still was awake from 5-5:26 but thankfully went back to sleep.
Ethan had his first experience in the swimming pool this weekend! He liked his first dip, but the second time it was morning and he didn't like the cooler pool temperature. I don't know how many times I heard family say "My, he is such a happy boy!" or "He is so good!" (I think he gets that from mom!) He certainly brings a smile to our faces. We look forward to more fun trips with our awesome son.
No comments:
Post a Comment