Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Another Fever

This time the fever hit Owen...he has been very sick for the last week. It was rough on everyone as he was suffering with a sore throat, fever, and then to top it off- diarrhea. He is finally on the mend as evidence by him saying today "I checked the blog and there hasn't been a new post in a week." Thanks to family and friends for helping us out in order to keep Ethan healthy. Gigi Oberdeck came to do night shift duty with Ethan two nights last week while I was at work. The first night Ethan woke up as I was leaving and cried, well actually, screamed for 2 hours before falling asleep from exhaustion. The second night was much better as he was already asleep when my mom arrived. He doesn't sleep well when he knows someone is in the house other than mom and dad which makes it difficult when we have overnight guests! The little booger!
Our friend Mike was able to be here today while I was at work and they had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment