Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Week 21 Photos

Everything goes in the mouth.
Hi world.

Grabbing daddy's face is so fun. His nose looks mighty tasty as well!
Just one of my wacky positions.

Tripod sitting! I will be sitting on my own soon!
All my friends that usually sit on the shelf came to join me in my chair. I was a little overwhelmed!
Jesus' little lamb.
Hands on your knees, hands on your knees...cha cha cha.
SQUISHY BABY!

Anyone have any mini clubs I can borrow?
More tripod sitting. This position is guaranteed to make me puke. (Well, actually there aren't many positions in which I don't puke. We can only hope the reflux actually resolves by 6 months!)
Ethan Lewis-so much to love! So many attempts at this family photo! All eyes open and Ethan's are especially wide. He must not have liked all those flashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment