Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What's Up with Ethan?

Sleeping- Ethan has been sleeping AWESOME at night. He's been going to bed between 8:15-9pm and sleeping til between 6-8 am! He is notorious for waking up and crying for a few minutes an hour after he goes to sleep and then stops and goes back to sleep.


Playing- Ethan found his toes! He will grab them and I even caught him gnawing on them! Eww...He puts everything in his mouth but especially likes his hands and his Nuby teething ring.


Laughing- Heh heh heh...First laugh a couple of days ago sounded kinda like that. Ethan has been giggling for awhile, but this was an actual laugh! It was so funny we couldn't stop laughing and that made the baby laugh even more! He hasn't reproduced the same laugh but I know it's in there! He continues to talk a lot, especially in the evening. If we leave him alone he will talk more. His tone changes after a few minutes from I'm content, to hey, why isn't anyone looking at me?

Evenings- Ethan's routine is to be awake in the evening so we take walks, or play indoors, and get creative sometimes. Since he was so well behaved at the 4th of July parties I decided to take him to the grocery store for the first time. I put him in the Bjorn and we went to Aldi and Panera. He didn't fuss at all or throw up on anyone, and even got a few compliments!

No comments:

Post a Comment