
Ethan and I celebrated the 4
th of July by attending 2 different parties while daddy was under a fleece blanket on the couch. It was sad that he was so sick that we couldn't hang out as a family. On Saturday I took Ethan to the Palatine 4
th of July Festival and walked him around in the stroller. We stayed long enough for me to eat a burrito, buy a box of beer bread from Tastefully Simple, and dance with Ethan to a few songs from the band. Then we stopped at Dairy Queen on the way home where the lady next to us in line looked at Ethan and said, "Oh, does SHE eat ice cream, yet?" It took my by surprise, so I didn't respond. He was wearing an orange outfit that said Little Tiger, but I guess to that lady he looked like a she. Oh well, I'm sure it won't be the first time his gender is misinterpreted!

All American Baby
The first party was at a friend's house from church. Ethan was passed around and did great! Initially he was a little overwhelmed and lost sight of mom, but he got over it and was a champ, especially in the heat and brief rain shower. The second party was for a 3 year old's birthday. Ethan met his friend, Pacific for the first time. They are 6 days apart! All in all it was a fun day.


These 2 were due on the same day! In reality- they are 8 days apart and 7 lbs different.

This is Ethan a little overwhelmed. He is easily frightened by loud noises and apparently little girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment