
Ethan has his FIRST hair cut yesterday. We went to Kid Snips where they specialize in kids haircuts. I didn't dare attempt to cut it myself but it was time to get a trim. An older lady at the airport referred to him as a "she" and unfortunately that wasn't the first time. We are happy with the experience and the new do! Of course it was overpriced but Ethan received a cute FIRST HAIR CUT certificate, balloon, lollipop, and a prize from the treasure chest. Our little man is growing up and he has the haircut to prove it!
Who says I need a haircut? This was after an 8 hr flight and after taking two naps on mom (and sweating) My hair was CRAZY!
Before- I had a little rat tail...
During- I'm not so sure about this lady. What is she doing?
Let me outta here!

Hmm...It's not so bad.
Hey mom, dad...Is this okay?
All done!
Do you like?

I traded my rat tail for green beads!
Handsome little bugger!
Such a ham!

No comments:
Post a Comment