Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ireland 1

I am finally getting around to posting some pictures about Ireland...so instead of writing a big itinerary I'm going to post pictures from each day and tell about what we did in the captions. Hopefully you'll still be able to follow clearly if I post day 1 first and so on...So here it goes!Hey dad? Where are we going??? What did you say? IRELAND? You mean I'm on this plane for the next six hours...oh my. Well, this flight was challenging to say the least. Ethan couldn't get comfortable and only slept about 2 hrs which began his sleep deprivation (which is still going on).

Day 1- Owen passed out on the couch!

Some photos of our apartment! It suited us well. 2 bedrooms and a laundry room that was the perfect size for Ethan's "travel cot" AKA pack n' play.

Graco travel cot in the laundry room.

Bedroom 1


While Owen was passed out on the couch, Gram, Ethan and I went on a walk to enjoy the beautiful 65 and sunny weather. Ethan really liked to push the buttons at the crosswalk...however not all of them were at his level.

No caption needed.

The spire on O'Connell Street. There was a monument here that the IRA demolished. This replacement spire cost way too much and took too long to build so it is the brunt of many jokes.

Gram got Ethan is first ice cream cone! He liked the cone best!


Scenic on the River Liffey.


Ethan was so tired, but entertained himself nicely playing with his feet an elmo toy.

Thank goodness Gram and Gramps were able to borrow this stroller. We used it everyday! Gotta love a good Maclaren!

The Half Penny bridge, (called the Ha Penny) because it at one time cost 1/2 a penny to cross.



Lots of bridges on the River Liffey. And lots of double decker buses.

No comments:

Post a Comment